How to Remove Activate Windows Watermark:
Are you getting “Activate Windows- Go to settings to activate windows” watermark on your desktop? Nothing to be worried, here is a simple method to remove it.
The reason for Activate Windows watermark is your windows license has expired. If you have a product key then you can activate it directly, but if you do not have product key or serial key you will see the Activate Windows watermark on your desktop.
If you some third party software to activate windows you can do it, but there are lot of chances to get the watermark again. So if you want to remove Activate Windows watermark, please follow the below steps.
Steps to remove Activate Windows Watermark:
1) Open Notepad and type the below commands as it is
2) @echo off
taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe
(See the below image)
3) Now go to files and click “Save as”
4) Change the save as type to All Files (*.*)
5) Give the file name as “ Activate.bat”
6) Now the file is looks like as shown in below image
7) Now right click on Activate.bat file and click on “Run as administrator”
8) A command prompt will be opened and closed itself
9) Now restart your laptop or desktop
10) Activate windows watermark will be removed.
By following the above steps you can easily remove activate windows watermark from your computer or laptop.
- How to remove activate windows watermark
- remove activate windows 10 watermark
- windows 10 watermark remover
- remove watermark windows 7
- activate windows watermark in windows 8 remove
- remove activate windows 10 watermark permanently
- get rid of activate windows watermark
- remove activate windows 8.1 watermark